This section contains information on how to manage foozmarket.com in relation to the processing of user data on foozmarket.com. This information is also valid for the purposes of the Code regarding the protection of personal data for persons interacting with foozmarket.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
The information is provided only for foozmarket.com (including its variant foozmarket.it) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
The processing of personal data, such as an individual's name, address, e-mail address or telephone number must always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the protection country-specific data regulations applicable to fooz!
Through this declaration on data protection, our company wishes to inform the general public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed by the present declaration on data protection of the rights to which they are entitled.
fooz! collects some Personal Data from its Users.
fooz! by Sergio Vincenzo Tunno, Via Niccolò Piccinni, 65, 70122 BARI
Data Controller’s email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of fooz may have access to the Data! (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Holder. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User, Access to accounts on third party services, Management of payments, Interaction with live chat platforms, Location-based interactions, Tag management, Registration and authentication, Contact management and message sending, Landing page and invitation page management, Platform services and hosting and Data transfer outside the EU.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to accounts on third-party services
- This type of services allow fooz! to withdraw data from your accounts on third-party services and perform actions with them.
- These services are not activated automatically, but require the express permission of the User.
Access to the Stripe account (Stripe Inc)
- This service allows fooz! to connect with the Stripe User account provided by Stripe, Inc.
Access to your Google Drive account (Google Inc.)
This service allows fooz! to connect with the User's account on Google Drive, provided by Google, Inc.
Contact the user
Contact form (fooz!)
- By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
- Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, Fiscal Code, last name, email address, country, name, phone number, VAT number and province.
Manage contacts and send messages
- This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
- These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- MailChimp is an address management and email message service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
- Personal Data collected: email and name.
- Payment management services allow fooz! to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being in any way treated by fooz !.
- Some of these services may also allow the sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
Coinbase (Coinbase Inc.)
- Coinbase is a payment service provided by Coinbase, Inc.
- PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make payments online.
Stripe (Stripe Inc)
- Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
This type of service is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on fooz !.The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
- Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Management of landing pages and invitation pages
This type of service allows you to build and manage landing pages and invitation pages, ie pages of presentation of a product or service, which can allow the inclusion of your contact information, such as email address.The management of these pages involves the processing, by these services, of the Personal Data collected through these pages, including those of the Use Data.
Mailchimp Landing Page (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- Mailchimp Landing Page is a landing page management service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC. Which allows fooz! to collect email addresses of the Users interested in their service.
- Mailchimp Landing Page allows the Data Controller to track and analyze the response by the User, in terms of traffic or behavior, in relation to changes to the structure, text or any other component of the landing pages created.
- Personal Data collected: email and name.
Interaction with live chat platforms
- This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the fooz! Pages. This allows the User to contact the fooz support service! or a fooz! to contact the User while he is browsing his pages.If an interaction service is installed with live chat platforms, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, the same collect usage data related to the pages in which it is installed. In addition, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Facebook Messenger Customer Chat (Facebook, Inc.)
- The Facebook Messenger Customer Chat is an interaction service with the Facebook Messenger live chat platform, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies, Data communicated during the use of the service, Usage data and About me.
Non-continuous geolocation (fooz!)
- fooz! can collect, use and share data relating to the geographical location of the User, in order to provide services based on the position itself.
- Most browsers and devices provide default tools to deny geographic tracking. If the User has expressly authorized this possibility, fooz! can receive information on its actual geographical location.
- The geographical location of the User occurs in a non-continuous manner, upon specific request of the User or when the User does not indicate in the appropriate field the place in which it is located and allows the application to automatically detect the position.
- Personal Data collected: geographic position.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating the User allows the Application to identify it and give it access to dedicated services.Depending on the following, the registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Login with Amazon (Amazon)
- Login with Amazon with is a registration and authentication service provided by Amazon.com, Inc.
Platform and hosting services
- These services are designed to host and operate key components of fooz!, making it possible to deliver fooz! from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and databases, for e-commerce, for processing payments, etc. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
Shopify (Shopify Inc.)
- Shopify is a platform provided by Shopify Inc. that allows the Owner to develop, operate and host the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete the purchase, Shopify stores your credit card information. It is encrypted using the payment data industry standard security standard (PCI-DSS). The purchase transaction data is stored only for the time required to complete the purchase transaction. At the end, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information from our store and its service providers.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of fooz!, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
- This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Data transfer outside the EU
The Data Controller may transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (ie, all countries not belonging to the EU) only in accordance with a specific legal basis. Therefore, such data transfers are performed according to one of the legal bases described below.The User can request information from the Owner regarding the applicable legal basis applicable to each individual service.
Transfer of Data from the EU and / or from Switzerland to the United States based on the Privacy Shield (fooz!)
- When this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU or Switzerland to the United States is based on the EU - US or Switzerland - US Privacy Shield Agreement.
- The rights of Users under the Privacy Shield are described in an updated form on the website of the United States Department of Commerce. The transfer of Personal Data from the EU or Switzerland to the United States to persons not (more) registered in the Privacy Shield is admissible only on another valid legal basis. Users can request information from the Owner regarding these legal bases.
- Personal Data collected: various types of Data.
Further information on Personal Data
Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and any delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. Payment details collected by fooz! depend on the payment system used.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Technical and statistical cookies aggregated
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Data Controller - depending on the description - without the help of third parties.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Facebook Messenger Customer Chat (Facebook, Inc.)
Google Analytics with anonymized IP(Google Inc.)
How can I express consent to the installation of cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Further information on data processing
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of fooz! or the connected Services by the User.The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, fooz! and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
fooz! does not support "Do Not Track" requests.To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
It is information automatically collected through fooz! (also from third party applications integrated into fooz!), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user who connects with fooz !, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the User's operating system and IT environment.
The individual who uses fooz! that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and fruition of fooz!. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the holder of fooz!.
fooz! (or this website)
The software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by fooz! as defined in the relevant terms on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns fooz!.